UPSC Indian Engineering Service Examination 2016 – 602 Vacancies
Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 602 vacancies through Indian Engineering Services Examination 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online before closing the date.
Application No. – No.5/2016-ENGG.
Name of Vacancies – Indian Engineering Exam Service
Number of Vacancies – 602 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates applying for should have Engineering degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunication from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit – 21 to 30 years
Age Relaxation –
1. For OBC Candidates- 3 years
2. For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
3. For PH Candidates – 10 years
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written test followed by interview.
Application Fee –
- For Un-Reserved Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates – NILL
How to Apply – Interested Candidates apply online from 27-02-2016 to 25-03-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates Indian Engineering Service Exam log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Last Date for Application – 25/3/2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.