CVPP Recruitment 2018 – Trainee Engineer
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) issued Notification for the post of 91 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer and Junior Engineer in various discipline. Apply Online before last date.
Application No – CVPP/HR/Rectt/2017/01
Name of Vacancies –
- Trainee Engineer
- Trainee Officer
- Junior Engineer
Number of Vacancies –
- Trainee Engineer – 47 Posts
- Trainee Officer – 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 33 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Trainee Engineer – Candidate must have Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil/Electrical or Power Engineering or Electrical and Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ BE / B.Tech in IT / Computer Science Engineering from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Civil Engineering
- For Trainee Officer – Candidate must have 02 Years Full time regular Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in HRM / Personnel Management / HRM and Labour Relations / Industrial Relations or MBA with specialization in HR or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work (MSW) with specialization in HRM OR Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as ICWAI) OR Full time regular M.Sc.(Geo.)/M. Tech in applied Geology (Should have studied Geology with Mathematics or Physics at Graduation level) from recognized Indian University /Institute.
- For Junior Engineer – Candidate must have Full time regular Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 30 Years as on 01.11.2017
Pay Scale –
- Trainee Engineer – Rs. 16400 – 40500/-
- Trainee Officer – Rs. 16400 – 40500/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 14000 – 41100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates are Exempted for application fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidate may apply Online before 15.02.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates CVPP Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 18.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 15.02.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.