CRPF Recruitment 2016 – 10 Specialist Doctor and General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) issued Notification for the post of 10 Specialist Doctor and General Duty Medical Officer on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Walk-in-Interview before last date.
Application No. – R.II.5/2016-ST-CH(P)
Name of Vacancies –
- Specialist Doctors
- General Duty Medical Officer
Number of Vacancies –
- Specialist Doctors – 03 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer – 07 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Specialist Doctors – Candidate must have Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in the concerned Specialty and one and half years experience for Degree Holder and two and half years experience for Diploma holder.
- For General Duty Medical Officer – Candidate must have MCI recognized MBBS degree with completion of internship.
Age Limit – 67 years (As on 26.08.2016)
Pay Scale –
- Specialist Doctors – Rs. 57672/- (for C Class Cities)
- General Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 47775/- (for C Class Cities)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply for Interview along with relevant documents and five recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview
Address for Interview – Composite Hospital, CRPF, Talegeon Dabhade, Pune (Mahaashtra) 410 507.
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Interview – 26.08.2016 at 09:00 AM
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.