Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – Pilot/NAI Entry for SSC Officers Posts
Indian Navy issued Notification from unmarried male/female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/NAI entry for course commencing Jun 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Pilot/NAI Entry for Course commencing Jun 2017
Educational Qualification –
- For Pilot – Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline with physics and maths at 12th standard.
- For NAI – Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
Age Limit –
- For Pilot – 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive
- For NAI – 19 ½ – 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive
Selection Process – The candidates will be issued call up shortlisted and SSB Interview.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 30.09.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Indian Navy log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.09.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.