ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2016 – 34 Part-Time Specialist and Senior Resident Vacancies
ESIC Kerala issued Application for the post of 34 Part-Time Specialist and Senior Resident on contract/Regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Walk-in-Interview before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Part-Time Specialist
- Senior Resident (3 years)
- Senior Resident (1 year)
Number of Vacancies –
- Part-Time Specialist – 08 Posts
- Senior Resident (3 years) – 07 Posts
- Senior Resident (1 year) – 19 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Part-Time Specialist – Candidate must have Post Graduate degree or its equivalent with 3 years experience in respective specialty/ PG Diploma in 5 years experience in respective specialty.
- For Senior Resident – Candidate must have Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty/ MBBS from recognized university with 2 years experience.
Age Limit – As on 20.07.2016
- For Part-Time Specialist – 64 years
- For Senior Resident – 35 years
Pay Scale –
- Part-Time Specialist – Rs. 40000/- (Per month)
- Senior Resident (3 years) – Rs. 18750/-
- Senior Resident (1 year) – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs. 50 for SC/ST category through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund A/c No.1 payable at SBI Parippally. Women are Exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply for interview in prescribed application form along with Original and attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate and DD at the time of interview.
Address for Interview – Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Medical Hospital, Parippally, Kollam – 691574.
Job Location – Kollam (Kerala)
Last Date for Application – 05.08.2016 at 11:00 AM
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.