JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 04 Motaryan Inspector Vacancy
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) issued Notification for the post of 04 Motaryan Inspector through Diploma Standard Competitive Examination-2016 for Backlog. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 19/2016
Name of Vacancies – Motaryan Inspector
Number of Vacancies – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Passed Matric with Science or equivalent from recognized board with Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineer.
Age Limit –
- SC/ST Candidates – 21 to 40 years
- OBC Candidates (Female) – 21 to 37 years
Pay Scale – Rs.9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test.
Application Fee – OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 500/- for General/and Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply – Interested Candidate may apply On-Line before 30.11.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JSSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Jharkhand
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 01.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 30.11.2016
- Date of Submission of Application fee – 01.11.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.