Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 – 73 Junior Technical Assistant Posts
Collector Office, Alwar, Government of Rajasthan issued Notifications for the post of 73 Junior Technical Assistant and Accounts Assistant. Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Technical Assistant – 22 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 51 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Junior Technical Assistant – Candidate must have Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ B.E/ B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering.
- For Accounts Assistant – Candidate must have B.Com and knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years (20.11.2017)
Pay Scale –
- Junior Technical Assistant – Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply along with self attested copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, Caste certificates send by speed post/ registered post to before 20.11.2017
Address for sending documents and application forms – The Office of the District Programme Coordinator and Chief Executive Officer District Collector alwar, Scheme No. 2, front of Akashwani Building, (Rajasthan)
Job Location – Alwar (Rajasthan)
Last Date for Application – 20.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.