HSSC Recruitment – 902 Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer, Foresters & Various posts application
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites Application for the 902 post of Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer, Foresters & Various Vacancies. Interested candidate apply online before last date.
Application No. – 12/2015
Name of Vacancies –
- Junior Scale Stenographer
Number of Vacancies – 902 posts –
- Steno-Typist (English)- 210 posts
- Steno-Typist (Hindi)- 175 posts
- Steno-Typist (Both Languages)- 192 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (English)- 19 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)- 6 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)- 28 posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer (English)- 10 posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)- 49 posts
- Foresters- 112 posts
- Wild Life Guard- 33 posts
- Deputy Ranger- 49 posts
- Restorer- 9 posts
- Mining Inspector- 5 posts
- Draftsman- 5 posts
Educational Qualification –
- Steno-Typist – 10+2 1st Division /Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board/university and English shorthand at a speed of 80 WPM OR Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words per minute
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 10+2/10+2 1st Division /Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board/university and English Shorthand at ar speed of 100 WPM OR Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 80 WPM.
- Foresters – Intermediate in Arts/science or 10+2 in Science Group /Art / Commerce of its equivalent from a recoginzed University, Board provided he has passed matriculation or its equivalent examination with science/ General science as one of the Subjects and Knowledge of Hindi/ sanskrit upto Matric or Higher education.
- Deputy Ranger- Intermedaite science 10+2 or its equivalent with any three of the subjects (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Botony, Geology, Agriculture, Forestry)
- Restorer- Matric from recognized university or its equivalent
- Mining Inspector- B.Sc. with Geology or Diploma in Mining from a recognized institute.
- Draftsman – Diploma in Architecture Assistantship, or National Trade Certificate for Draftsman (Civil) from Industrial Training Institute or from a recognized Institute.
Physical Qualification –
- Height 168 cms
- Chest 79 cms
- Height – 155 cms
- Age Limit – 17 to 42 years
- Age Relaxation – As per Haryana govt. norms.
Pay Scale – 5200‐20200 /-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written examination/ interview.
Application Fee –
- General – Rs. 100/-
- For Female of Haryana – Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ BC/ EBPG Male candidates – Rs. 25/-
- For / BC/ EBPG Female candidates – Rs. 13/
How to Apply – Eligible candidates may apply online this application with copies of all necessary documents before 22 March 2016.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates HSSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application – 23.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 22.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee – 25.03.2016
Job Location – Panchkula (Haryana)
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.