Weekly current affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- World Bank Pledges $2 Billion to Bangladesh for Climate Smart Growth.
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, in October 2016, France was awarded the country’s highest civilian honor.
- Aditya Birla Group to invest Rs 20,000 crore in Madhya Pradesh recently announced.
- Admn gears up for inauguration of war museum on Oct 2016.
- India, New Zealand ink three agreements including avoidance of double taxation.
- India’s first space life Astrobiology conference was held in Mumbai, India.
- Mercedes’ British driver Lewis Hamilton won the October 2016 US Grand Prix title.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar in Goa launched helicopter maintenance facility.
- Karnataka’s Almatti dam awarded by World Bank.
- Formed on one rank one pension plan to a member judicial committee has submitted its report. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said the committee report.
- Around the world by the United Nations to be held between October 24 to 30 week program is disarmament.
- India ranked at lowly 87 in gender gap index.
- Prime Minister Varanasi city development plans to invest Rs 5,000 crore announced.
- Ajay M. Gondane appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Australia.
- ‘Daughters of Mother India’ wins big at the CAM International Film Festival.
- Bharti chief Sunil Mittal new chairman of GSMA.
Sports Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- Punjab State whose team won the National Championship Game NCC.
- North Korea country FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup with a team.
- Uttar Pradesh Yash Bharti award, which annually offers.
- New Delhi gets green signal to host FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- G Balakrishna, water tanker driver from Bengaluru, wins title of Mr. Asia 2016.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- SBI declares Silchar as its 5th zone in North East.
- India ranks 130th in ease of doing business index.
Environment/ Science Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- Tiny Satellite Beams Back Photos of China’s Tiangong-2 Space Lab.
- Reliance Industries Ltd. The company, which recently launched LPG retail business to be announced.
- India and Italy, the country has resumed scientific and technical cooperation.
- The US system is designed to prepare the speech as Microsoft company man.
- TRAI telecom company Reliance Jio free lifetime voice calling his plan approved.