Daily current affairs 14 July 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
International Current Affairs 14 July 2016–
- The prize-winning scholar William H McNeill passed away, he wrote some books “The Rise of the West” its related to a history of the human community and “Plagues and Peoples”.
- “Theresa May” is the second female prime minister of Britain, the first woman Prime Minister name is “Margaret Thatcher”.
National Current Affairs 14 July 2016–
- Central government started the operation ‘Sankat Mochan’ to evacuate its citizens stranded in South Sudan’s capital Juba. Two C-17 military transport aircrafts have been pressed in service to make the evacuation.
- The central Government appointed Ashok Patnaik as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID).
- The book “Ringside with Vijender” authored by Rudraneil Sengupta, this book is related to the Beijing Olympics bronze medalist boxer Vijender Singh’s life.
- Forbes released the list of world’s highest-paid celebrities of 2016 in which include 5 Indians.
- Ashok Patnaik appointed as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Intelligence Grid.
Sports Current Affairs 14 July 2016–
- West Indies fast bowler Jerome Taylor is retire from Test cricket.
Business/banking Current Affairs 14 July 2016–
- India and Bangladesh signed a landmark deal for the construction of Rampal Power Station; it is coal fired power plant.
Environment/ science Current Affairs 14 July 2016-
- The National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) gets registered breed of Kendrapara sheep.