Daily current affairs 09 August 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
International Current Affairs 09 August 2016-
International Day of the World’s Indigenous People was celebrated on August 9, 2016
National Current Affairs 09 August 2016-
- Chhattisgarh’s first IIT was inaugurated by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar.
- The first time Pizza ATMs open in America.
- Patanjali will invest Rs 500 crore in Madhya Pradesh
- Sitaraman Shankar, has been appointed managing editor of Network 18.
- Narendra Modi today began the Bhagirath mission, Komatibanda village in the district of Telangana paddock, in Gajvel.
- IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation), a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Manipur (MOU) has been signed, under which they could use their combined capabilities will further tourism and hospitality services.
Sports Current Affairs 09 August 2016-
- 21 coaches of the train traveling companion coming months will be put on track in September. Railways had announced on August 7, 2016.
- American swimmer Michael Phelps won the gold medal at the Rio Olympics.
Business/banking Current Affairs 09 August 2016-
- RBI former Deputy Governor Anand Sinha made independent director of IDFC Bank.