TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Junior Assistant or other vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) issued Notification for the post of 9351 Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno Typist and Various Vacancy. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 23/2017
Name of Vacancies –
- Junior Assistant
- Steno Typist
Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Assistant – 4301 Posts
- Typist – 3463 Posts
- Steno Typist – 815 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Junior Assistant – Candidate must have Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- For Typist/Steno-Typist – Candidate must have Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies and Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English or by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English or by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years for Other and 18 to 35 for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, and 18 to 32 years for MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017
Pay Scale –
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Typist – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Steno Typist – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written Examination
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration and For Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 13.12.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates TNPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 13.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank – 15.12.2017
- Date of Written Exam – 11.02.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.