JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 668 Headmaster vacancies
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) issued Notification for the post of 668 Headmaster. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 17/2017
Name of Vacancies – Headmaster
Number of Vacancies – 668 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline or B.Ed in relevant discipline or equivalent approved by NCTE .
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 35 to 50 As on 01.01.2017
Age Relaxation – For OBC 02 years, For OBC (Female) 03 years and For SC/ST 05 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I and II Categories have to Pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Bamking or SBI Collect.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 21.08.2017 and send the printout along with self attested copies of all certificates to before 05.09.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms – The Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
Job Location – Jharkhand
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 21.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application – 05.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee – 25.08.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.