PSPCL Recruitment 2018 – 533 Junior Engineer
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) issued Notification for the post of 553 Junior Engineer and Sub Station Attendant. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – CRA 291/17
Name of Vacancies –
- Junior Engineer
- Sub Station Attendant
Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Engineer – 300 Posts
- Sub Station Attendant – 253 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Junior Engineer – Candidate must have Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks or Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. With a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree.
- For Sub Station Attendant – Candidate must have Full time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL or Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018
Pay Scale –
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 10900 – 34800/-
- Sub Station Attendant – Rs. 6400 – 20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on merit. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for All Categories Except SC and PWD Candidates, Rs. 500/- for PWD Candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC Candidates through challan should be deposited in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 15.01.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates PSPCL Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Punjab
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application Form – 21.12.2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step- I) – 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Fee in Bank (Step- II) – 15.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.