Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 467 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Assam Postal Circle issued Notification for the post of 467 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions in Assam Postal Circle. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – STAFF/8-31/15/PT-I
Name of Vacancies – Gramin Dak Sevaks
Number of Vacancies – 467 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 06.05.2017
Age Relaxation – SC and ST Category 5 years and OBC-NCL Category 3 years
Selection Process – Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee – OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply – Candidates may apply online before 24.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Assam Postal Circle log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Assam
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application – 07.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 24.05.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.