Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad Recruitment 2017 – 4000 Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Posts
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad issued Notification for the post of 4000 Assistant Teacher (Urdu) for Primary Schools. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Teacher (Urdu)
Number of Vacancies – 4000 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have possess 02 years BTC Urdu Exam Passed or Moallim E Urdu Passed Before 11-08-1997 or Diploma in Teacher (Urdu) from AMU, Aligarh University and must be qualify in Teacher Eligible Test (1 to 5th classes).
Age Limit – 62 years (As on 01.07.2017)
Application Fee – Candidates has to pay Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidate, Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates through Janapad, Sachiv, U.P. Basic Education Parishad, Allahabad by any Janapad branch of State Bank of India. There is No fee for PH candidates.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply through Online before 10.01.2017.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad
log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration – 30.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.01.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through e-Challan – 11.01.2017
- Last Date for Print out of Online Application – 13.01.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.