Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 – 395 Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Semi Skilled Rigger, General Worker (Canteen) or Project Assistants Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited issued Notifications for the post of 395 Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Semi Skilled Rigger, General Worker (Canteen) and Project Assistants on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – P&A/2(230)/16
Name of Vacancies –
- Fabrication Assistants
- Outfit Assistants
- General Worker (Canteen)
- Semi Skilled Rigger
- Project Assistants
Number of Vacancies –
- Fabrication Assistants – 170 Posts
- Outfit Assistants – 145 Posts
- General Worker (Canteen) – 10 Posts
- Semi Skilled Rigger – 40 Posts
- Project Assistants – 30 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Fabrication/Outfit Assistants – Candidate must have Pass in SSLC and ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.
- For General Worker (Canteen) – Candidate must have Pass in VII Std. and One year Certificate Course in Food Production/ Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute/ Two year Vocational Certificate in Catering and Restaurant Management from an institution recognised by Central/State Government will be preferred.
- For Semi Skilled Rigger – Candidate must have Pass in IV Std. and Minimum of three years experience in rigging of which two years in rigging of heavy duty machine parts, assisting in the erection of machinery/ equipment etc.
- For Project Assistants – Candidate must have Three year Diploma in respective Branch of Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education OR Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognised University.
Age Limit – 30 years As on 24.08.2016
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- For PH Candidates – 10 years
Pay Scale –
- Fabrication Assistants – Rs. 14000/- (Per Month)
- Outfit Assistants – Rs. 14000/- (Per Month)
- General Worker (Canteen) – Rs. 11000/- (Per Month)
- Semi Skilled Rigger – Rs. 14000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistants – Rs. 15600/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – For selection to the posts of Fabrication/Outfit Assistants, General Worker Canteen and Semi Skilled Rigger, Practical test may be conducted and for selection to the post of Project Assistants, OMR based Objective type Written test may be conducted.
Application Fee – Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft in Favour of Cochin Shipyard Limited on any Nationalised bank payable at Kochi. No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD).
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before last date
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Cochin Shipyard log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Kochi (Kerela)
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 01.08.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 24.08.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Printout of Online Application – 31.08.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.