JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 392 Laboratory Assistant vacancies
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) issued Notification for the post of 392 Laboratory Assistant. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 02/2017/63 to No 02/2017/80
Name of Vacancies – Laboratory Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 392 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have 10+2 with science or equivalent from any recognized University/Board..
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 350/- through Online Payment Gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 11.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JKSSB log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 11.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.