UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – 352 Stenographer Posts
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow issued Notification for the post of 352 Stenographer in various Department.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 27-Exam/2016
Name of Vacancies – Stenographer
Number of Vacancies – 352 Posts
Educational Qualification – Intermediate or equivalent qualification from recognized board and CCC certificate or equivalent and Stono and typing speed in Hindi 80 or 25 wpm.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2016)
Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee –
- For Unreserved (General) and OBC Category – Rs.185/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.95/-
- For PWD Category – Rs.25/-
Candidates submitted fee through SBI -E-collect Only.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before last date.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UPSSSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 24.12.2016
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I) – 14.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) – 18.01.2017
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee – 16.01.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.