Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 – 33 Constables Posts
Punjab Police issued Notification for the posts of 33 Constables Mounted Army Police of Punjab Police. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Constables (Male)
Number of Vacancies – 33 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passes 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/University.
Age Limit – 18 to 28 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates – 5 years
- For Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 10300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on SAT, PST, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Education Merit.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 400/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/BC candidates through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or Challan. Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 19.10.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Punjab Police log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Punjab
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 19.10.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee in Bank – 21.10.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.