Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – 30 Ophthalmic Officer Vacancies
Public Health Department of Maharashtra State issued Notification for the post of 30 Ophthalmic Officer in various districts on direct recruitment basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Ophthalmic Officer
Number of Vacancies – 30 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have 12th pass with Biology and two years diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant.
Age Limit – 18 to 38 years (As on 18.07.2016)
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Application Fee – Candidates belongs to Open category candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs.150/- for Backward class candidates through SBI Challan OR Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to Apply – Candidates may apply Online before 18.07.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates govt. of Maharashtra log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Maharashtra
Last Date for Application – 18.07.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.