UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – 2662 Office Assistant and Stenographer posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) issued Notification for the post of 2662 Office Assistant -III and Stenographer for direct recruitment. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 01/VSA/2017
Name of Vacancies –
- Office Assistant –III
Number of Vacancies –
- Office Assistant –III – 2402 Posts
- Stenographer – 260 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Office Assistant – Candidate must have Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with Typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- For Stenographer – Candidate must have Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with steno speed 60 wpm and Typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016
Pay Scale –
- Office Assistant –III – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Stenographer – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test Computer Based Test (CBT) and Typing Test.
Application Fee – SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.700/- and Rs.1000/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 12.08.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UPPCL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application and Fee – 12.08.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.