OPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2173 Medical Officer
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) issued Notification for the post of 2173 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) under health and Family Welfare Department. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Number of Vacancies – 2173 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must possessed M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree form a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by Medical council of India.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written test and Carrier Marking.
Application Fee – Candidate have to Rs.300/- through challan at State Bank of India.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 29.01.2018 Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates OPSC Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms –The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
Job Location – Odisha
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 19.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 17.01.2018
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application – 29.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.