IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2017 – 146 Work Engineer and Site Supervisor Posts
Ircon International Limited (Ircon) issued Notification for the post of 146 Work Engineer and Site Supervisor on contract basis. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – C 19/2017
Name of Vacancies –
- Work Engineer (Civil and Mechanical)
- Site Supervisor (Civil and S&T)
Number of Vacancies –
- Work Engineer (Civil and Mechanical) – 91 Posts
- Site Supervisor (Civil and S&T) – 55 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Work Engineer – Candidate must have Full time Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- For Site Supervisor – Candidate must have Full Time Diploma in Civil/Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit – Born not before 01.06.1984 for Work Engineer and Born not before 01.06.1987 for Site Supervisor
Pay Scale –
- Work Engineer (Civil and Mechanical) – Rs. 23500/- (Per Month)
- Site Supervisor (Civil and S&T) – Rs. 15500/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Exam and/or Interview.
Application Fee – General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/ex-Serviceman through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and print the e-receipt for your record.
How to Apply – Interested Candidate may apply Online before 19.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates IRCON International Limited log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – New Delhi
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 04.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 19.10.2017
- Last Date of Online fee payment – 21.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.