Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment for 14 Diploma Trainee Posts 2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 14 Diploma Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before closing the date.
Application No. – ER-II/ 01/2016
Name of Vacancies –
- Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Diploma Trainee (Telecom)
Number of Vacancies –
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 07 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Telecom)- 04 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have possessed Diploma in Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from recognized institute with 70% marks.
Age Limit – 27 years (As on 29.07.2016)
Age Relaxation –
- For SC Candidates – 5 years
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates – 3 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 16500/- (Per month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fee – Rs.300/- and No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply application through online mode.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates PGCIL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Important dates for Application –
- Starting date For Submission of Online Application – 09.07.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 29.07.2016
- Last Date of Submission of Fee through Challan – 01.08.2016
Job Location – All India
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.