JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 135 Junior Stenographers or other posts
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) issued Notification for the post of 135 Junior Stenographers, Junior Assistant and Various Vacancy for State/Divisional/District Cadre Posts (Backlog).
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 01 of 2017
Name of Vacancies –
- Junior Stenographers
- Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Stenographers – 21 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 08 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Junior Stenographers – Candidate must have Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively with 90% accuracy in the type test.
- For Junior Assistant – Candidate must have Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and Six months certificate couse in computer applications fromrecognized Institute.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 350/- only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 23.08.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JKSSB log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 23.08.2017
- Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan – 24.08.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.