UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1343 Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon and Various Posts
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) issued Online Notification for the post of 1343 Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon and Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 3/2016-17
Name of Vacancies –
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-1)
- Medical Officer (Unani)
- Dental Surgeon
Number of Vacancies –
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-1) – 924 Posts
- Medical Officer (Unani) – 58 Posts
- Dental Surgeon – 33 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-1) – Candidate must have M.B.B.S. degree from any University recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- For Medical Officer (Unani) – Candidate must have Degree in Unani Tib of University established by law in India Or Five years’ degree or diploma in Unani Tib of the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P. and Registration as a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P. with Atleast six month’s professional experience of State unani or Allopathic Hospital or Dispensary.
- For Dental Surgeon – Candidate must have B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree from a recognised University or an equivalent qualification recognized by Indian Dental Council. And Registration in the Dental Council of U.P.
Age Limit – As on 01.07.2016
- For Medical Officer – 21 to 40 years
- For Dental Surgeon – 22 to 40 years
Age Relaxation –
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates – 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Pay Scale –
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-1) – Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Medical Officer (Unani) – Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Dental Surgeon – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Application Fee –
- Unreserved (General) – Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class – Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Rs. 25/-
How to Apply – Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online before 07.12.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UPPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Uttar Predesh
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 07.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 07.12.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank – 03.12.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.