Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 – 102 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) issued Notification for the post of 280 Graduate Engineer Trainee (AME). Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services)
Number of Vacancies – 102 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics and Communication with valid GATE Score of 80% and Higher .
Age Limit –
- For General – 28 years
- For O.B.C. – 31 years
- For SC/ST – 33 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- through SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before last date
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates AIESL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 08.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Printout Of Online Application – 30.09.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.